AMD Athlon 3000G PROCESSOR
GIGABYTE 2.5 INCH SATA SSD 256GB
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Total Capacity: 256GB
- NAND: NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache: N/A
- Sequential Read speed: Up to 520 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed: Up to 500 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS: up to 80k
- Random Write IOPS: up to 85k
- Dimension: 69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF): 2M hours
- Power Consumption (Active): Average: R: 2240mW ; W : 2610mW
- Power Consumption (Idle): 170mW
- Temperature (Operating): 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage): -40°C to 85°C
- 1. Limited 3-years or 100TBW
- 2. Limited warranty based on 3 years or 100TBW, whichever comes first.
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. The “percentage of SSD life” (SMART ID: E7 or A9) in SMART page of the “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” program will be used as the determining criteria when the number is 0 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the percentage of 100.)
- • Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models; we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- • Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
- • Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- • 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.