Intel Core i7-11700K
- The Intel Core i7-11700K is a high-end desktop CPU based on the Rocket Lake architecture. The CPU offers 8 cores and 16 threads clocked at 3.6 – 4.9 GHz. The TDP is rated at 125 Watt (PL1, power limit sustained load) but the PL2 is set to around 250 Watt for short term boosts (up to 56 seconds).
- The Sunny Cove processor cores (known from the Ice Lake mobile CPUs) offer larger caches and an improved IPC (up to 19%). Furthermore, the chip also includes (partly) integrated WiFi 6E and Thunderbolt 4. The platform supports PCIe 4.0 and Intel DL Boost for AI acceleration.
- The faster Rocket Lake-S CPUs also integrate a new Intel UHD Graphics 750 that is based on the current Intel Xe architecture (e.g. mobile Tiger Lake).
- The CPU is manufactured in the old 14nm process like the Comet Lake predecessors.
GIGABYTE Z590 VISION G LGA 1200 MOTHERBOARD
Intel® Z590 Vision G Creators Motherboard with unique VisionLINK I/O design, Effective thermal solution, Intel® 2.5GbE LAN, PCIe 4.0 x16 slot, Quad NVMe PCIe x4 M.2 Connectors, Front USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® Header
- Powerful performance support 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ series processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 memory, 4 DIMMs
- Go further without more cables by VisionLINK I/O design
- High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
- Comprehensive connectivity by front and rear USB3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® connectors
- PCIe 4.0 hardware design and maximum memory capacity up to 128GB for empowering real-time workload
- 4 Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe x4 M.2 connectors with unique thermal guards
- Effective cooling solution design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card