Intel Core i7-11700K
The Intel Core i7-11700K is a high-end desktop CPU based on the Rocket Lake architecture. The CPU offers 8 cores and 16 threads clocked at 3.6 – 4.9 GHz. The TDP is rated at 125 Watt (PL1, power limit sustained load) but the PL2 is set to around 250 Watt for short term boosts (up to 56 seconds).
The Sunny Cove processor cores (known from the Ice Lake mobile CPUs) offer larger caches and an improved IPC (up to 19%). Furthermore, the chip also includes (partly) integrated WiFi 6E and Thunderbolt 4. The platform supports PCIe 4.0 and Intel DL Boost for AI acceleration.
The faster Rocket Lake-S CPUs also integrate a new Intel UHD Graphics 750 that is based on the current Intel Xe architecture (e.g. mobile Tiger Lake).
The CPU is manufactured in the old 14nm process like the Comet Lake predecessors.
Z590 Steel Legend WiFi 6E
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 14 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
2 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C (20Gb/s)
Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A+C (10Gb/s)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
- Dragon 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- Intel® WiFi 6E (802.11ax) + BT 5.2
- ASRock Graphics Card Holder