Intel Core i7-11700K
The Intel Core i7-11700K is a high-end desktop CPU based on the Rocket Lake architecture. The CPU offers 8 cores and 16 threads clocked at 3.6 – 4.9 GHz. The TDP is rated at 125 Watt (PL1, power limit sustained load) but the PL2 is set to around 250 Watt for short term boosts (up to 56 seconds).
The Sunny Cove processor cores (known from the Ice Lake mobile CPUs) offer larger caches and an improved IPC (up to 19%). Furthermore, the chip also includes (partly) integrated WiFi 6E and Thunderbolt 4. The platform supports PCIe 4.0 and Intel DL Boost for AI acceleration.
The faster Rocket Lake-S CPUs also integrate a new Intel UHD Graphics 750 that is based on the current Intel Xe architecture (e.g. mobile Tiger Lake).
The CPU is manufactured in the old 14nm process like the Comet Lake predecessors.
MAG Z590 TORPEDO
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5333(OC) MHz
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- Latest Network Solution: Onboard 2.5G LAN plus Gigabit LAN with LAN Manager deliver the best online experience without lag
- Lightning M.2: Running at PCIe Gen4 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Lightning USB 20G: Powered by USB 3.2 Gen2x2 controller, offering never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s with USB Type-C
- AUDIO BOOST 5: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCIe slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™