Intel Core i7-11700K
The Intel Core i7-11700K is a high-end desktop CPU based on the Rocket Lake architecture. The CPU offers 8 cores and 16 threads clocked at 3.6 – 4.9 GHz. The TDP is rated at 125 Watt (PL1, power limit sustained load) but the PL2 is set to around 250 Watt for short-term boosts (up to 56 seconds).
The Sunny Cove processor cores (known from the Ice Lake mobile CPUs) offer larger caches and an improved IPC (up to 19%). Furthermore, the chip also includes (partly) integrated WiFi 6E and Thunderbolt 4. The platform supports PCIe 4.0 and Intel DL Boost for AI acceleration.
The faster Rocket Lake-S CPUs also integrate a new Intel UHD Graphics 750 that is based on the current Intel Xe architecture (e.g. mobile Tiger Lake).
The CPU is manufactured in the old 14nm process like the Comet Lake predecessors.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5333(OC) MHz
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2: Powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™