All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
EK recommends the use of the filling bottle which is designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
– Low electrical conductivity
– Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
– High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
– Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– REACH compliant
– 2-year shelf time after bottling
Color: Clear (transparent)
Content: 1000 mL
Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm): 1,04 ±10%
UV Reactive: No
Neutral pH: 6 – 8
Decomposition temperature: >65°C (>150°F)*
Recommended use temperature range: 5- to 60°C (40- to 140°F)
*Decomposition temperature is the temperature threshold at which the breakdown of individual components (dye, preservatives) in the solution may start to occur. Moreover, liquid vaporization starts to occur at this temperature.
Made in Slovenia – Europe!