With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Solid is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. The key feature of the new coolant formula is that it is not sedimenting after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed in 750mL distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
The EK-CryoFuel is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
– contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
– good heat transfer characteristics
– color pigments don’t leave residue
– high specific heat
– chemically stable
– low viscosity
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, and stainless steel.
– low electrical conductivity
– corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
– high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
– eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– RoHS compliant
– 2-year shelf life after bottling
– UV Reactive: No
– color: White (non-transparent)
– content: 250 mL
Made in Slovenia – Europe!