The new flat-shaped pump-reservoir units are to revolutionize the way you were thinking about combo units and loop building. Since 120mm fan mounting patterns are the most dominant mounting options inside PC cases these days, these new Kinetic FLT DDC combo units will allow greater flexibility for installation since they don’t require drilling of new mounting holes on your case.
The combo unit is equipped with a total of six industry-standard G1/4″ ports, which can be, based on the orientation of the unit, used as inlet and outlet ports, as well as fill and drain ports.
The reservoir is manufactured of premium quality acrylic material, machined to perfection, while the sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring. Alongside the reservoir is a black anodized aluminum cover under which the Addressable D-RGB LED strip is placed. Proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK so that there are as few visible “LED hotspots” as possible.
– Size (HxWxT): 365x120x58mm (with mounting system)
– Capacity: ~435ml
– D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
– Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
– Rated voltage: 12 V DC
– Power consumption: 18 W
– Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
– Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
– Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
– Power connector: SATA power and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 360 PWM D-RGB
– Mounting mechanism with all necessary screws for 120mm fan mounting
– Pair of EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
– 4 × G1/4 Plugs
– 1 × Allen key for reservoir holders
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary – EU!