Another three industry-standard G1/4″ ports are available in the bottom combo housing. The upgrade compared to the previous combo unit is the 3rd available side port usable as either an optional inlet or a drain port.
A special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration-induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning is supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of high-quality acrylic material just like the reservoir bottom and top while the sealing is performed by a quality EPDM o-ring. Proper LED implementation is one of the main focus points of EK so that there are as few visible “LED hotspots” as possible.
The integrated addressable D-RGB is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB header.
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
– Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, hard coal
– Power connector: SATA power and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
– Reservoir diameter 60mm
– Reservoir free volume: 205mL
– Overall unit height: 200mm
– Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
– D-RGB LED count: 11
– D-RGB cable length: 50cm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (5+, Digital, Blocked, Ground)
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
– EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 PWM D-RGB
– Mounting clip with rubber insert
– Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
– Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
– Installation manual
Made in Slovenia – EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary – EU!