EKWB EK-Quantum Scalar Flow Indicator D-RGB – Nickel
- EK-Quantum Flow Indicator D-RGB is a premium flow indicator with addressable RGB implementation belonging to the Quantum Line. It visually represents the coolant flow rate, which is often hard to see with the naked eye. This can be very useful to instantly see if your loop operation is nominal or there’s trouble with the pump or flow in some other area. Aside from that, it’s a very stylish cast acrylic piece covered by a nickel-plated aluminum cover.
- It features three G1/4″ ports, all of which are female. It can be mounted mid tube run with two fittings or fastened to any G1/4″ port on a radiator, pump, or even a block via the use of a dual male-threaded extender. Any of the threads can be used as either inlet or outlet. The flow indicator features a unique impeller body with a closed center and sloped impeller wings which prevent air from being stuck inside the indicator.
- This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin addressable LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (A-RGB) header. A nickel-plated aluminum cover is used to hide the LED hotspots and offer even lighting across the whole device. It features a total of 2 LED’s inside the housing.
- This flow indicator is manufactured out of CNC machined cast acrylic material with an anodized aluminum cover that has the same finish as EK-Quantum Vector GPU backplates.
- EK-Quantum Flow Indicator D-RGB – Nickel
- G1/4″ nickel-plated brass plug x 1