- InterfacePCIe 3.0×4, NVMe 1.3
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- Total Capacity512GB / 1TB
- WarrantyLimited 5-years or 350TBW
- NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
- External DDR CacheDDR3L 2Gb
- Sequential Read speedUp to 3500 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 2600 MB/s (512GB) / Up to 3000 MB/s (1TB)
- Random Read IOPSup to 350K
- Random Write IOPSup to 302K
- Dimension22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)2 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average: R: 5.9W, W:5W
- Power Consumption (Idle)L0/L0s/L1: 900mw
L1.2 < 3mw
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.7 and IOmeter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 350TBW, whichever comes first.
GIGABYTE M30 SSD M.2 NVME GEN 3 (512GB/1TB)
Regular Price RM387.45 RM702.45On sale price RM369.00 RM669.00-5% OFF
- GIGABYTE M30 SSD delivers outstanding performance: up to 3500 MB/sec sequential read, and up to 2600 MB/s sequential write. Equipped with a robust combination of controller and 3D NAND, M30 is up to 6 times faster than SATA III Solid State Drives and reach the limit of PCIe Gen3x4.
- With the high-quality controller and flash, GIGABYTE M30 SSD can reach up to 3500 MB/sec sequential read, and up to 2600 MB/s sequential writes. Moreover, it comes with the DDR3L DRAM, SLC Cache, and advanced LDPC error correction to enhance the performance. It’s an ideal choice for gamers, PC enthusiasts, and content creators.
- Under a high-stress workload, most SSD controllers can peak over 70°C. In this situation, the drives will start slowing down to avert itself from failing. The hotter your SSD runs, the quicker it wears out the flash inside of the drive. GIGABYTE M30 SSD applied with 2 oz copper PCB design, which helps dissipate heat and prevent throttling.
- GIGABYTE M30 SSD not only offers incredible performance but also handles heavy workloads without overheating. Thanks to the improved efficiency thermal solution by using 2 oz copper PCB, GIGABYTE M30 SSD decrease 16% working temperatures compare with regular SSD without a heatsink.