Terms & Conditions - Streamer Dreamer Program
Terms and Conditions for Streamer Dreamer’s Channel Promotion Program
- Participation in the Streamer Dreamer’s Channel Promotion Program (the “Program’) is open to all Malaysian streamers who meet the eligibility requirements set out below.
- To be eligible to participate in the Program, streamers must:
a) Submit a video to be featured on our channel, which must not contain any harmful or offensive content.
b) Ensure that their own streaming channel does not promote harmful behavior or content.
c) If the participant is under 18 years old, they must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian.
d) Provide proof of purchase of a streaming PC or component upgrades from Racuntech.
e) Agree that submitted video will be used as part of marketing material at Racuntech and they agree that they will not make any claims for that video.
- By participating in the Program, streamers agree to allow us to screen and filter their submitted videos for compliance with the above requirements. We reserve the right to
disqualify any streamer who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for any harm or damages caused by content on the streamers’ own channels or any other aspect of their online presence.
- This is a voluntary program and we reserve the right to terminate the program at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and it is the responsibility of participants to stay informed of any updates.
- By participating in the Program, streamers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to these terms and conditions will be resolved in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.